If you’re a victim of dry mouth, it’s best to know all about the problem. That way you can deal with and treat it as well as prevent it in the future. Our doctor, Dr. Christopher M. Granillo, DDS, LLC, encourages you to test your dry mouth knowledge today by taking our dry mouth quiz. We hope you learn something new while testing your dry mouth IQ!
1. True or False: Dry mouth involves the low production of saliva.
2. True or False: Dry mouth increases your chances of falling victim to tooth decay.
3. True or False: Saliva is necessary for a top-notch smile and oral health.
4. Dry mouth can be caused by:
A. Cancer therapy
B. Autoimmune disorders
E. Certain medications
G. All of the above
5. Dry mouth can be prevented by:
A. Avoiding tobacco products
B. Avoiding caffeine and sugary and acidic foods and drinks
C. Sipping water throughout the day
D. Chewing sugar-free gum regularly
E. All of the above
For more information and details about dry mouth in Tucson, Arizona, please contact our dental team at Christopher M. Granillo, DDS, LLC. When you call 520-298-5556, we will be more than happy to give you the answers and help you need. We look forward to hearing from you!