Have you suffered an oral accident recently? Are any of your teeth badly damaged? If so, it may be wise to consider dental crowns to prevent further damage to your teeth and give you a healthy-looking smile that you can be proud of.
Dental crowns are not replacements for damaged teeth, but rather fixes to conceal and protect them. Here are just a few of the benefits:
– Age: As we get older, our teeth age with us. Teeth can become weak and crack, split, or decay. Crowns work to protect teeth and prevent further damage.
– Support: Dental crowns can support broken teeth by holding the pieces together, or even covering teeth that are nearly gone.
– Irregularities: Dental crowns can help conceal many types of irregularities in tooth size or shape, and imperfections in color or curvature.
– Cosmetic: Dental crowns can be crafted to mimic your other teeth for a natural, healthy look.
– Coverings: Dental crowns are great for covering fillings, bridges, implants, or root canals.
If you feel self-conscious about your smile because of a previous oral accident, or find yourself wishing you can restore your smile, please contact Christopher M. Granillo, DDS, LLC as soon as possible. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Christopher M. Granillo, DDS, LLC, we can be reached via phone at 520-298-5556, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Tucson, Arizona. We are happy to take your call and give you a smile you can be proud of.